ABP Power Solutions Pvt. Ltd is a leading manufacturing company for Servo Voltage Stabilizer in Delhi. Servo voltage stabilizer is a closed loop control A mechanism which serves to maintain balanced 3 or single phase voltage output in Spite of fluctuations in the input owing to unbalanced conditions. Most of the Industrial loads are 3 phase induction motor loads and in real factory Environment, voltage in 3 phases is rarely balanced. Say for example if the Measured voltages are 420, 430 and 440V, the average is 430V and the deviation Is 10V.
Monday, 10 June 2013
Saturday, 20 April 2013
To Ensure Complete Customer Satisfaction by Consistently Supplying quality Products using Latest Available Technologies at a Competitive Price And Offering After Sales Service on Time.
Offers the best customer support services to ensure highest Equipment up-time for the UPS system across India for major Telecom/Defence/Banking & IT customers through its top of the line technical expertise and strong infrastructure offers a range of services ensuring highest product up-time for the mission critical applications.
Technical support Center in India
- 24x7 Helpline
- Repair Center and SWAP support
- Service support helps line: On site & Online
- Technical Support online or personal testing technical resource Center
- Training Center with experienced trainers.
Visit Us At: ABP Power Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- High reliability as no semiconductors/moving parts used.
- Provide relatively sine wave output irrespective of quality of input wave shape.
- High insulation values.
- Instantaneous voltage regulation.
- Output highly isolated from mains for suppression of transients & spikes.
- Short-term over LOAD capacity.
- Intrinsic current limiting & short circuit protection.
- Higher input voltage control range for LOADS less than rated load.
- Input Voltage 180-260, at rated load
- Output Voltage 220/230V+/-1%
- Frequency 50Hz+/-1%
- Response Time 30 milliseconds
- Efficiency 90% (app) under full load condition
- Output wave form Sinusoidal
- Wave form distortion less than 4% under full load condition.
- Load Power Factor 0.75% lag to 0.9% lead
- Ambient Temp. -5 to 50 c
- Effect of line frequency 1.5% (app) change in output voltage for every in line frequency
- Place the CVT away from equipment and all magnetic display and storage devices like diskettes, monitors, tapes etc.
- It is safer to connect CVT to mains supply through a 3 Pin socket ensuring thereby the availability of proper ‘Earth’ connection.
- Switch ON the CVT first then the attached peripherals and while switching OFF, switch OFF attached peripherals first and then the CVT.
- In case of supply from a generator, check frequency, CVT is not be used if frequency variation is beyond 50 +/-1Hz.
- Switch OFF the CVT when not in use.
- Not to be used for high inductive LOADS like motors.